Americanfireglass Ruby Red Zircon Fire Glass
Ruby Red Zircon Fire Glass
It is said that red was the favorite color of the iconic American architect and designer Frank Lloyd Wright. In fact, we believe that every room in a home should have at least one hint of red to add some excitement to the surroundings. If your customers are looking for something to add some life to their decor, introduce them to our ruby red zircon fire glass!
Our ruby red zircon fire glass is just what is needed if your customers want to make a bold statement. Jewel-like in shape, these stunning glass pieces really are reminiscent of dark red rubies. When the fire is lit in your customers' fire feature, the flames will appear to dance atop the fire glass, captivating its audience and becoming the focus of all conversations.
Our ruby red zircon fire glass is not only lovely to behold, it is also very practical. These amazing glass pieces not only beautify their surroundings, but they also do a wonderful job of covering the entire bottom surface of a fire feature, completely hiding those unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces. Thus they are a much more desirable alternative to the common ceramic logs and stones.
All our fire glass is made from unused glass that undergoes a unique 5-step manufacturing process which gives it its terrific shine and also allows it to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without ever cracking, losing its color, or sustaining any damage.
Another major advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, or soot, thus it is very easy to maintain and requires hardly any cleaning!
If your customers are looking for something bold, look no further than our ruby red zircon fire glass!
Ruby Red Zircon Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: High quality glass put through a unique silica infusion process
- Color: Ruby Red
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty