American Fireglass 1/2" Zion Reflective Fire Glass
1/2" Zion Reflective Fire Glass
Some people are always on the search for the latest trends, the hottest gadgets, the most fashionable clothes; meanwhile, others are nostalgic for the old ways and prefer to stick to tradition. If your customers are such cultured folk, we have something classic which is sure to strike their fancy...
Presenting our 1/2" Zion reflective fire glass from our pre-mixed fire glass collection. A combination of copper, gold and yellow hues, this beautiful fire glass glitters of ancient traditions, bringing back old memories and awakening the desire to connect with one's roots. When the fire feature is lit, the flames seem to dance atop the gleaming glass pieces which reflect the colors around them in all directions, creating an almost spiritual display.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our Zion reflective fire glass is not just enchanting to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Made with tempered glass, our 1/2" Zion reflective fire glass can withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without cracking, or losing its shape or color. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Furthermore, our fire glass gives off no harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash, thus it is extremely easy to clean and maintain!
Invite your customers to relive their glorious past! Introduce them to our 1/2" Zion reflective fire glass!
1/2" Zion Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass, designed to delight, engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Copper and Gold
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature as compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty